How to Help Save The Bees
While we make contributions throughout the year through our Sweet Earth Project, here are a few of our favorite ways that you can help save the bees at home:
1. Plant local, bee-friendly flowers around your yard.
2. Some pesticides are toxic to bees and other pollinators; try using organic pest control or even setting up bird or ladybug boxes in your garden.
3. Talk to your local council about putting a strategy in place to protect our pollinators.
4. Read about the many benefits of a community garden, then start one in your area!
5. Have a beehive or wasps nest on your property? Try calling your local beekeepers association and ask about humane bee removal in your area.