For the Nut and Seed Crust
½ cup walnuts
¼ cup almonds
2 tbsp shredded coconut
2 tbsp flaxseeds
½ cup dried figs
½ cup medjool dates (pitted)
½ tbsp water
½ tsp cinnamon
For the Vanilla Coconut Cashew Cream
½ cup cashews, soaked in water overnight
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Amber Raw Agave
½ tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Garnish: fresh kiwi slices
For the Nut and Seed Crust:
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture sticks together when pressed between the fingers.
2. Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour crust mixture. Using a spatula, carefully press the crust into the bottom, the edges and the corners of the tray, creating an even layer. Place in freezer to set while you make the coconut cashew cream.
For the Coconut Cashew Cream:
1. Add soaked cashews to a food processor and process for 30 seconds. Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Amber Raw Agave, and vanilla, processing until smooth and creamy. There should be no lumps from the cashews.
2. Remove the nut and seed crust from the freezer and pour the coconut cashew cream on top. Place back in the freezer for another 2 hours (if freezing overnight, allow to defrost for 15 minutes before serving).
3. Top with slices of fresh figs, cut into slices and enjoy!