2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup pumpkin purée
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 heaping tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Very Raw Organic Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/2-inch thick and use small cookie cutters to create the desired bite-sized shapes.
4. Arrange dog treats on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until treats are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the pan – this helps them get extra crunchy.
5. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks, or in the refrigerator for 1 month.