2 cups chickpeas (from 2 cans)
1/4 cup nut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup rolls oats
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and lightly oil an 8” in baking pan, set aside.
2. Combine chickpeas, nut butter, honey or maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor, blending until smooth and creamy.
3. Add oats, baking soda, salt and egg, processing until smooth, about 2 minutes.
4. Once smooth, remove the blade and fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and evenly press into the corners of the pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges just pull away from the pan and the top lightly golden brown.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes, then enjoy!
8. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They’re delicious cold, or warm them in the microwave for 15 seconds for a fresh-from-the-oven treat.