8 ounces bacon
2 ounces +/- crumbled blue cheese
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay out strips of bacon evenly across it, making sure none are overlapping.
2. Pop baking sheet in the oven and set to 425°F. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, split the dates in half and stuff with blue cheese. Squeeze closed and set aside.
4. Remove the bacon from oven. Divide each strip into 2-3 pieces (it’ll depend on how long the strips are).
5. Starting at one short end, place a date split side down and roll the bacon around it. Secure with a toothpick and set aside.
6. Line the baking sheet with a fresh piece of parchment paper. Arrange the bacon-wrapped dates on it, being careful not to crowd them too much.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain some of the fat.
8. Arrange on serving platter and drizzle with Madhava Organic Maple Agave Pancake Syrup before serving.