1 cup of milk or water
1 tbsp. of oil
3 tbsp. of Cocoa Powder
1/2 of crushed pecans
1 banana (chopped)
1. In large bowl, stir pancake mix, cocoa powder and the wet ingredients together with wire whisk until well blended.
2. Heat nonstick griddle to 375°F. or heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil if necessary.
3. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cupful batter onto hot griddle.
4. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly on top and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side until light golden brown around edges.
5. Drizzle pancakes with preferred Madhava Maple Syrup (we have three kinds!) and top with bananas and crushed pecans (optional)