1/2 cup Irish cream coffee creamer
1 (4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding + 3-4 drops of green food coloring
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 box of Andes Chocolate Candy
1 bag of Andes Mint Chips
1 tub of Cool Whip Whipped Topping or fresh whipping cream
1. Prepare brownie mix and sprinkle with Andes Mint Chips. Set aside to bake and cool.
2. Combine vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk and 1/2 cups Irish cream coffee creamer (if you’d like to use more creamer, simply use less milk — you need a total of 2 cups). Mix well and place in fridge to set.
3. After the brownie mix has cooled, cut into pieces and place in a dish. Poke with a fork and pour Irish creamer over, and cool in refrigerator about 10 minutes.
4. Place a layer of brownie in the bottom of glass and top with pudding mixture. Sprinkle with chopped Andes candies or chips, add Cool Whip, and sprinkle with Andes mint chips.
5. Repeat layers depending on the size of glass you are using.