For the Oreo Cookie Crust:
15 whole Oreos, processed into crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Oreo Cheesecake:
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 tablespoon flour
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
8 whole Oreos, rough chopped
Optional garnish: whipped cream, more Oreos
1. Lightly oil a 7-inch springform pan and tightly wrap the pan in foil.
2. Place the 15 Oreos in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Remove to a small bowl and stir together with melted butter. Firmly press the buttery crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Place pan in freezer for 10-15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add organic coconut sugar and mix until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate each egg before adding the next. Sift in the flour, heavy cream, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Fold in 8 chopped Oreo cookies.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and cover the top of the pan with a piece of foil.
6. Tear another long piece of foil and fold it in half lengthwise 2 times. Wrap this strip around your cheesecake to create a sling that will make it easier to remove the cheesecake when it’s done cooking.
7. Place cheesecake in Instant Pot and lock the lid in place. Press “Manual” and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
8. When pressure cooking is done, press “Keep Warm/Cancel” and allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure and carefully remove the cheesecake to a cooling rack or place directly in the fridge to cool completely overnight.