1 cup water
3 pound rack pork ribs
Dash of chipotle powder
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of onion powder
1 cup Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce
For the Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce
1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Very Raw Honey
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon molasses
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
For The Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce:
1. Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil, whisking consistently to prevent burning. Remove from heat and allow to cool before transferring to an air-tight container and storing in the fridge.
Instant Pot Instructions For The Honey BBQ Ribs:
1. Place the rack/trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot inner pan, and pour in the water.
2. Season ribs with chipotle, garlic, and onion powders. Coil ribs into a circle and carefully place them in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid and set to Manual, cooking on High Pressure for 25 minutes. When pressure cooking has finished, press “Keep Warm/Cancel” and allow the pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes. Then fully release any remaining pressure.
3. Turn on broiler and line a baking sheet with foil.
4. Carefully remove from ribs and place on prepared baking sheet to fully coat with Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce.
5. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes, until Honey BBQ Sauce is caramelized.
6. Cut ribs in-between the bones and serve with additional Honey BBQ Sauce.