2-4 tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Pure & Raw Honey
2-4 tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, rough chopped
1 red onion thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
8-10 sprigs thyme leaves
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a roasting tray with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the organic honey and olive oil.
3. Arrange chopped tomatoes, onion slices and garlic cloves evenly on the lined roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil and honey mixture, then place thyme sprigs on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the onions are fragrant and tomatoes have started to brown around the edges.
4. Remove to a blender and puree while the tomatoes are still warm.
5. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy.