2 12-ounce packages white chocolate chips
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Red food coloring
1. Line a 9×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper – this makes it much easier to remove the fudge in one piece.
2. In a double boiler, melt white chocolate chips, condensed milk and organic honey, stirring frequently until white chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and divide into two equal portions.
4. Add red food coloring to one portion, a couple drops at a time until desired shade is achieved, then spoon the two mixtures into your baking dish, alternating colors so they are evenly dispersed. Use a toothpick to swirl the colors together, creating a marble pattern.
5. Place in fridge and allow cool completely (overnight is best) before removing and slicing into 2-inch pieces.