1 pack of pre-made crescent roll dough
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar, divided
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
butter-flavored cooking spray
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Thaw dough in refrigerator 12 hours; cover and bring to room temperature (about 1 hour).
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. While oven is heating, combine 1 tablespoon Madhava Coconut Sugar and cinnamon.
3. Roll dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface; coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Coat dough again with cooking spray. Roll dough tightly, starting with short end, pressing to eliminate air pockets; pinch seam and ends to seal. Cut dough crosswise into 12 (1-inch-thick) slices.
5. Place Madhava Organic Honey in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat at high 20 seconds. Pour honey into a 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan so honey covers bottom; sprinkle with remaining Organic Coconut Sugar and pecans. Place rolls in pan.
6. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove rolls from oven and flip on to serving platter immediately; cool 5 minutes.