1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/2 lemon, juiced
2-pound side of salmon, or fillet pieces
Garnish: lemon slices, chopped parsley
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1. If baking in the oven, preheat to 375°F. If grilling, preheat grill to medium-high. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil – the foil will fold over the salmon creating a packet, so make sure the foil is big enough.
2. Place a small saucepan over medium-low heat and melt the butter. Once melted, stir in honey, garlic and lemon juice whisking until honey is dissolved.
3. Place salmon onto lined baking sheet and lift the sides of the foil to create a boat. Carefully pour the garlic honey butter over the salmon, and fold the sides of the foil to completely cover the salmon, sealing the packet closed.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until cooked through. Pen the foil and continue to broil the salmon for an additional 2-3 minutes to give the top a beautiful color.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley, and serve immediately.