1 cup flour
2 tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter
1. Whip up a batch of our 4-Ingredient Honey Nutella and preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture, and whisk gently to combine (don’t over mix). Gently whisk in butter.
4. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cooking waffles. Fill waffle iron half-way with batter (about 1/4 cup for standard waffle irons), followed by 2 tablespoons of homemade nutella, then top with remaining batter. Close and cook until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with a drizzle of Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Maple Agave Pancake Syrup.