2 pounds small potatoes
5 sprigs fresh rosemary
1/4 cup butter, cold
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Carefully slice into the potato about 2/3 of the way through the flesh, and continue cutting across the entire length keeping each cut about 1 centimeter apart.
3. Remove rosemary from the sprig and stuff the cuts in the potatoes.
4. Cut cold butter into small cubes and sprinkle over potatoes and the base of the baking tray. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
5. Roast for 50-60 minutes, basting with butter in the tray every 15 minutes, until potatoes are golden and cooked through. Regular basting helps the potatoes get nice and crispy.
6. Drizzle potatoes with honey, then continue baking for 5 minutes more.
7. Remove from the oven and arrange potatoes on serving tray. While potatoes are still warm, top with feta and drizzle with more honey. Serve warm.