4 cups Greek yogurt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
15 Oreo Cookies, crushed
1 tube black decorative icing
6 clementine oranges
1 stalk celery
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey, and cocoa powder, whisking to combine.
2. Divide mixture into 6 cups, and top with crushed Oreo Cookies.
3. Peel bananas and cut in half cross-wise, then decorate happy ghost faces using black icing and add to each graveyard cup.
4. Peel clementines and chop celery into small pieces to use as the pumpkin stem, and add to each graveyard cup.
5. Julienne the apple into thin pieces to look like bones, and add to each graveyard cup. Enjoy!