1 3/4 cups almond flour
1/4 cup tapioca starch
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt (we used pink Himalayan salt)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a donut pan (6 full-size donuts)
2. Whisk together the almond flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir together melted butter and Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Pure & Raw Honey, then whisk in egg and vanilla.
4. Mix the honey mixture into the almond flour mixture, stirring until well combined with no lumps.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the 6 donut cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake until donuts puff up and turn golden brown, about 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool before topping with blood orange glaze.
6. Whisk together powdered sugar and blood orange juice, adding juice a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
7. Frost donuts, and enjoy!