1/2 cup raspberries
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Pure & Raw Honey, divided
2 cans coconut milk
2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
1 teaspoon rosewater
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. To the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender, add raspberries, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Pure & Raw Honey and pulse until a pureé forms. Pour the mixture into a small saucepan and simmer until thickened and reduced, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup coconut milk with arrowroot powder and set aside to thicken.
3. Pour the remaining coconut milk into a saucepan with the 1/2 cup Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Pure & Raw Honey and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the arrowroot mixture and thicken the liquid.
4. Remove from heat and stir in rosewater and vanilla.
5. Pour into the bowl of an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions, or pour into a shallow container and freeze. Bread pans work well.
6. If churning, pour mixture into a shallow container. Pour the raspberry sauce over the rose ice cream and use a skewer to swirl it through. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.