5 large Sweet Potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup pecans, rough chopped
1. Place sweet potatoes in a large pot and completely cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook sweet potatoes until soft, about 20-30 minutes depending on the size. Once soft, set aside to cool completely.
2. Once cool, slice sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch thick rounds.
3. Combine organic honey, oil and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
4. Preheat the oven to 500°F and line a rimmed baking tray with parchment. Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking tray and top with a spoonful of cinnamon honey butter, pecans, and mini marshmallows.
5. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until marshmallows are melted and golden brown. Drizzle more honey butter, and serve immediately.