1/2 cup warm water
2/3 cup oil
french vanilla ice cream
dark chocolate sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease metal (or glass) baking pan lightly.
2. Empty brownie mix into mixing bowl. Combine the mix, warm water and oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Stir by hand until well blended. It will appear slightly grainy, but will become smoother the more you stir it and when you add the egg.
4. Beat egg and then add to the bowl.
5. Stir until the batter is smooth.
6. Pour the batter into an 8×8 square baking pan.
7. Bake approximately 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let the brownies cool for a few minutes and then slice and serve onto a plate (so the brownie is still warm).
9. Top with a scoop of French Vanilla Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce.
Recipe and image courtesy of Shannon Gosney at themommy-files.com