For the Breakfast Cake:
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons berry jam
For the Homemade Lemon Glaze:
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 lemon, juiced
1. Lightly oil your cake pan and set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together eggs and organic coconut sugar until smooth. Add coconut oil, Greek yogurt, and vanilla and mix again until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together together flour, salt and baking powder. Combine with the egg mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
4. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and drop berry jam 1 tablespoon at a time, and swirl into the batter with a fork.
5. While cake is baking, prepare homemade lemon glaze by combining powdered sugar and lemon juice until desired consistency is reached – more powdered sugar to make it thicker, more lemon juice to make it thinner.
6. BAKING IN AN INSTANT POT: Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker pot and place trivet inside. Carefully place the cake pan on the trivet. Secure the lid and cook at high pressure for 25 minutes. Use a natural release for 10 minutes, and then release any remaining pressure. Allow to cool slightly before drizzling with homemade glaze.
7. BAKING IN AN OVEN: Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 35-45 minutes, until top and edges are lightly golden brown, edges pull away slightly from sides of pan, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before drizzling with homemade lemon glaze and serving!