1 cup water
2 cups flour
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water, eggs, and honey, whisking until thoroughly combined.
3. Add flour to a medium mixing bowl, and slowly add the honey water mixture, gently stirring until a ball of dough forms.
4. Pull off golf ball-sized pieces of dough, rolling between your hands to form balls, and arrange on the lined baking tray at least an inch apart. Gently press blueberries into the biscuits.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden brown.