1 cup of water
1 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoons butter
3 bananas (sliced)
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pancake mix, water, and oil.
2. Once mixed, warm up a griddle to medium high heat.
3. Spoon out the batter into about sand dollar size and let it cook on one side until the batter begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until done. This typically just takes 2-3 minutes. It should release fairly easily from the griddle and you can be sure that the bottom is browned.
4. Set these aside.
5. In a medium size skillet on medium heat, melt the butter.
6. Add in the syrup and the bananas.
7. Cook this for about 3-5 minutes until the bananas are soft and caramelized.
8. Place a few pancakes on a plate and top with the Bananas Foster, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and add more syrup if desired.