1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Madhava Organic Pure & Raw Honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
Ingredients for the Salted Caramel Glaze:
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup caramel sauce
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a donut pan, set aside.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients, whisking until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
4. Carefully spoon the batter into each donut cavity, place in preheated oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before topping with glaze.
Directions for the Salted Caramel Glaze:
1. While donuts are cooling, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until completely combined and smooth. To make it thinner, add more milk; to make it thicker, add more powdered sugar. Taste, and add more caramel as desired.
2. Dip the cooled donuts in the glaze, or spoon the glaze on top of the donuts.