1 (16 ouce) loaf crusty sourdough bread, cut into cubes
2 cups almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup Madhava Organic Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey, plus extra for serving
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen, thawed and drained
⅓ cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with a light coating of butter or cooking spray. Evenly distribute cubed bread in a pan.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla. Pour over bread, turning cubes to evenly coat.
4. Cover tightly and store in the fridge several hours or overnight.
5. Sprinkle blueberries and pecans over egg mixture.
6. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until set and just crisped on the top. Slice and drizzle with additional honey to serve.