½ cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp almond extract
2 ¾ cup flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large bowl beat 1 ½ cups Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar and butter until thoroughly mixed.
3. Add vanilla and eggs, blend until combined.
4. Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Blend until well combined.
5. Form dough into 1 ½ inch balls. Roll balls in a mixture of remaining coconut sugar and cinnamon.
6. Please 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until set.
8. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.