3 cups fresh fruit: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, mangos, pitted cherries, etc
2 tablespoons Madhava Natural Sweeteners Pure & Raw Organic Honey
1. Preheat oven to 150-200°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add fruit and honey to the bowl of a food processor and puree.
3. Carefully pour the berry puree onto the lined baking tray, about 1/4-inch thick. Err on the side of making them too thick – if they’re too thin, the result will be more crunchy and flakey than chewy. If they’re too thick, you’ll just need to bake longer.
4. Place in oven and bake 4-6 hours, until the fruit leather is no longer sticky and easily peels away from the parchment.
5. Cut with scissors into fun shapes or long strips. Store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy.